Friday, October 19, 2012

Feature & Follow #9

 
Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community. If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers. But you have to know, the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.


Here’s this week’s question:
 
When you step out of your USUAL genre what do you like to read? Best books in that genre?
 
 
I tend not to step out of my favorite genre to often, but when I do, it will usually be in the direction of a John Grisham novel. I like his style of writing. I don't really have one that stands out above the others, but if I was forced to choose then it would probably be The Rainmaker.
 


 
So what's your FF?

To play along visit Parajunkee & Alison Can Read.

Follow them, follow their Featured Blogs and then visit as many blogs as you can, posting your answer.

And don't forget to leave your link in the comments section below!

 


8 comments:

  1. I'm seeing a lot of books and authors tonight that I don't know. It's been interesting.

    New follower - My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read a single book of him. Check out MY FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. My grandmother LOVES that author. I can't tell you how many times she's had a John Grisham book in her hands while she waits for me to get out of the doctor.

    New Follower via GFC.

    Rebecca @ Vicariously!

    ALSO love your layout. It's really really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I love my paranormal reads too much to step away from them! Plus I have so many to choose from and they break into subgenres like steampunk and dystopian! So there's always variety!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you know I've never read a Grisham novel, for shame!!!
    I really have to start expanding on my reading choices! ;)
    Thanks for stopping by my FF'S for this week
    Book Me! and Carmen Jenner.com
    Happy Friday, my lovely! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping through. It's ironic - I'm a lawyer, but I don't like John Grisham or any legal thriller. Kinda funny.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tend to stay with young adult novels, mostly paranormal.
    New follower via GFC.
    Alise - My FF Post

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've tried to read one of Grisham's books, but it was just not for me... I guess adult fiction would be where I got the most out of my usual genre...

    Maeva
    Murphy's Library

    ReplyDelete