Sunday, October 7, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #4

 
 

Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks.

Last week I took a brief vacation with my family and while I was away, I managed to pick up a book which I have seen on a few blog sites.
 
Immortal City
by
Scott Speer
 
 
I am currently half way through and I am finding it a very enjoyable read.
 
 
I also managed to find a few minutes to search through the Apple iBookstore and added the following two books to my virtual shelf.
 
The Fallen
by
Jessica Sorensen
 
 
&
 
The Devil's Lover: The Wish
by
Dahlia Lu
 
 
 
So what's on your shelf? I'd really like to know.
 

 
 
 



5 comments:

  1. OOh nice! That's new to me but I hope you enjoy it!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen the Immortal City cover around quite a bit, but haven't heard much about it! I hope it's as good as it looks. :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh. I've seen both Immortal City and The Fallen Star but have yet found the time to check them out. I haven't heard of The Wish though, but the cover is amazing. Thank you for the comment and I hope you love all the books 8) Happy Reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need to read Immortal City, been meaning to for a while now. Enjoy your books!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey chick!! Nice picks. Am glad you are enjoying Immortal City, I like the cover!!

    Thanx for visiting my StS and Sunday Post!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete