Friday, December 7, 2012

Feature & Follow # 16

 
 
Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community. If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers. But you have to know, the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

* ~ * ~ * ~ *

Here’s this week’s question:
 
Who do you want to be? If you could choose any character from a book. What do you think that character look like and what do you have in common?
 
Oh my Gosh, another tough question. There are many female protagonists I like and admire. So rather than choosing just one, I'll generalize and say that I prefer characters who are genuine, courageous, strong and ultimatley, not afraid to reveal their true feelings and go after what they want.
Some examples may include:
 
Katy from the Lux Series
Evie from the Premonition Series
Nora from Hush Hush
Bianca from Evernight

 
* ~ * ~ * ~ *

So what's your FF?

To play along visit Parajunkee & Alison Can Read.

Follow them, follow their Featured Blogs and then visit as many blogs as you can, posting your answer.

And don't forget to leave your link in the comments section below!

 

 

17 comments:

  1. I have not read any of those but I will definitely look into them. I chose Karou from Daughter of Smoke and Bone. :) She's relentless!

    Old Follow via GFC, New Follow via Linky

    Julie~ New Adult Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really debated about picking Katy from the Lux series too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katy is pretty awesome. I'm almost done with Opal right now. I am totally nervous about the ending. I hear there is a cliffhanger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only people I recognise there are Nora and Bianca. But I agree with the strong characters part. I always wonder how they can have so much confidence when mine flees so quickly.

    Already following you!Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of those but they been on my list for a while I hope to get to them soon. Happy Holidays!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read book 1 from the premonition series and Evie is such a great character!
    Thanks for stopping by my post :)

    Old Follower @ For The Love Of Film And Novels

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping through. I've only read one book from The Luxe series. I forget - which one is Katy?
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoy Bianca and have Lux and Hush, Hush in my TBR pile. Great picks. New Follower :D

    My FF.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice choices Marilyn!! Have you got Opal yet?? I plan on reading both of Jennifer's series over the christmas holidays!! I can't wait!!

    Here's My FF!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Would love to be Katy as well! Bloggers rule! ;) And Daemon is freaking awesome too and part of that decision! Plus I would love to trad jibs with him!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for sharing marilyn!
    thanks for your visit today as well as your follow. here to return the favor :) new follower, i look forward to reading more!

    Aspen
    http://inner-aspen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for sharing! New GFC follower!

    My FF: http://2ndbooktotheright.blogspot.com/2012/12/feature-and-follow-friday-2-dec-7-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Linked by Linky.

    Hopping through, via the blog hop. Feel free to visit my site if you wish.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great picks. It is hard picking just one.
    Old GFC follower
    My FF http://racingtoread.blogspot.com/2012/12/feature-follow-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. i havent' read that series, but i have read armentrouts other series! * New Follower * cute blog Check out my F&F ~ Katie @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great picks! I love Nora and Bianca, they are so easy to relate to! It's hard picking just one... About the other girls, I don't know, I haven't heard of them before, I'll check the books though!
    Thanks for sharing!

    I'm a new follower via GFC.
    Check out my FF :)

    Have a nice weekend!
    Kar @ Pause Time

    ReplyDelete