Friday, January 25, 2013

Feature & Follow #23

 
 
 

 
Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community. If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers. But you have to know, the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

* ~ * ~ * ~ *
 
Here’s this week’s question:
 
What is the last book that kept you up late into the night just to finish it?
 
This is an easy question for me to answer. The last book which kept me up all night was OPAL by Jennifer L. Arementrout. I just had to see how ended. My only regret is that I now have to wait until July for ORIGIN
 
Sigh!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
* ~ * ~ * ~ *
 

So what's your FF?
To play along visit Parajunkee & Alison Can Read.
Follow them, follow their Featured Blogs and then visit as many blogs as you can, posting your answer.
And don't forget to leave your link in the comments section below!


 



15 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, YES! I've only read Obsidian but I literally couldn't put it down until I finished it. I can't wait to read the rest of the series! Happy Friday :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HAVE to get to this series. I hope to read all three this year, but it probably won't be for a few months. :D Old follower. My FF is at LKHill or Musings on Fantasia. Happy Friday! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this series.

    Old GFC Follower

    http://pinkyjustlisten.blogspot.com/2013/01/feature-follow-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorites and it did keep me up to the wee hours, but it was not my last late night read so I had to go with Through The Ever Night PageGirlsPageofBookReviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought the first book in that series I can't wait to read it! :)

    Now following you via GFC!


    -Seirra @ Dear, Restless Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh! I soooo need to get caught up in this series now!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh!! Good choice!! I love this series, can't wait for Daemon's book! Yumm.....

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, the devastation that is finishing an Armentrout book! Good choice lovely, though I wasn't as taken with this one as the first two. Armetrout kinda broke me with Deity and I've had a hard time reading her books since! Oh Seth!!!!
    Anyhoo, hope you're doing super duper well! Happy Australia day (or invasion days, whichever way you look at it)for tomorrow my beautiful Aussie friend!
    Thanks for stopping by My FF!
    Happy Friday, my sweet! =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really have to read the Lux series!
    Thanks for stopping by my post :)

    Old email follower (sugar_and_snark AT yahoo .com)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was such a bad girl when OPAL came out.. I read it at work so I didn't miss any sleep. lol

    Here's my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I HAVE to start this series.. I'm so behind!

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ob yeah. Definitely. What a great book!

    New GFC follower! Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I actually gave up on this series after the second one. Just didn't do it for me anymore.

    New Follower.

    - Nyx @ Unraveling Words

    ReplyDelete
  14. That cover draws me in!

    New follower :)

    Ashley

    Booksaremylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've only read Obsidian so far. Love your blog, new follower!
    Here's my blog:
    http://proceedfrommemory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete