Friday, March 22, 2013

Feature & Follow # 30

 
Alison Can Read Feature & Follow




Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community. If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers. But you have to know, the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.


* ~ * ~ * ~ *


Here’s this week’s question:

 
What is your guilty pleasure as far as reading? Is it a genre, or is it a certain type of book?
 
I don't consider reading itself as a guilty pleasure.
 
However,
 some of the books I read do not always fall into Young Adult.
Should I feel guilty reading them?
I don't think so.
 
 
 

 
 
Renegade Angels is a great series written by Sylvia Day, but it is definitely not Young Adult.
 
 
 
* ~ * ~ * ~ *
 
 
 
 

So what's your FF?

 
To play along visit Parajunkee & Alison Can Read

 
Follow them, follow their Featured Blogs and then visit as many blogs as you can, posting your answers.
 
 
And don't forget to leave your link in the comments section below!




20 comments:

  1. If it is still a great story, you shouldn't feel guilty!! Lol!!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly right Naomi. We shouldn't feel guilty if we're enjoying the story.

      Delete
  2. You're right about not feeling guilty. I spent years reading nonfiction, then I discovered romance novels. Wow! New GFC follower here. Here's my FF. (love the feather with the sparkles!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following. I'm heading over to your blog to return the favour. Glad you liked the feather.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the follow. I'll be stopping by your blog to return the favour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No need to feel guilty! I really like Sylvia Day's writing and A Touch of Crimson was the first book of hers that I read and I really enjoyed it.

    Jessica @ Literary, etc
    (old follower)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they are a little raunchy but I like her style.

      Delete
  5. Nice blog!

    New follower via GFC!
    Bieke @ Bookaddict Bieke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh nice! I keep thinking of starting that particular series you showcased!

    Thanks for visiting my FF!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great series. I thinkl you'll like it.

      Delete
  7. No, I don't think you should feel guilty.
    I am a new follower. :) ANd I am guilty for loving action and killings in books.

    Here is my FF http://goo.gl/P6ToX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following. I like action too, but not as much as romance.

      Delete
  8. No, don't feel guilty. Reading should always be nothing but fun! xD

    Thanks for stopping by! Old follower. :)
    Daphne @ Reading Until Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know, I don't really feel guilty about any of the books I read. I feel like they are all valuable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the cover, and will definitely be checking it out :)
    Old follower.My FF


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the cover, and will definitely be checking it out :)
    Old follower.My FF


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's an amazing cover, no wonder you feel guilty :D

    New follower
    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nope, don't feel guilty!!! My answer would of been that too :D

    Magen Corrie
    ~Corrie the Book Crazed Girl

    ReplyDelete