Saturday, March 9, 2013

Stacking the Shelves # 23

 

Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks.


A few weeks back I visited the Library with my daughter and brought home Bloodlines and Golden Lily. Before I had a chance to start reading them, it was highly recommended that I should read the Vampire Academy series first (Which shame on me, I had not yet done). So, over the last two weeks I have made more trips to the Library.
Here's what I borrowed:


Last week:





 
And this week:
 
 


 
I have just finished reading the first three - Ahhhh, Rose and Dimitri. Now I can't wait to complete the series and find out what happens next and how it all ends.

 
 

Okay! So what did you add to your shelf this week?
I'd really like to know.
Please leave a comment below.

 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Nice! I love this series! Was very pleased with the ending and all that and totally enjoying the Bloodlines series now too!

    My STS will be up on Sunday, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to finish this series. A big whoohoo for you! I should finish more series too.
    Glad you're enjoying the series. I heard it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh I can't wait to get into this series!!! O.O I managed to get my hands on books 1 & 5 hardcover for really cheap, but I haven't had a chance to start yet. Glad to hear you seem to be enjoying the series so much!! I'm thinking maybe getting my hands on book 2 soon sounds like a good idea ;) Brilliant haul this week Marilyn, happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete