Friday, May 10, 2013

Feature & Follow # 37

 
Alison Can Read Feature & Follow


Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community. If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers. But you have to know, the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.


* ~ * ~ * ~ *

Here’s this week’s question:

Happy Mother's Day! Who is your favorite mom from fiction?

Mmm... I don't actually have a favorite fiction mom.
I guess the one which stands out the most in my mind is Katy's mom in Obsidian (Kellie Swartz).
I like her character. She's kind, caring and seems pretty cool about most things. I particularly liked the way she tried to team  Katy with Daemon in the first few chapters of the book.



* ~ * ~ * ~ *

So what's your FF?

To play along visit Parajunkee & Alison Can Read
 
Follow them, follow their Featured Blogs and then visit as many blogs as you can, posting your answers.

And don't forget to leave your link in the comments section below!



12 comments:

  1. I want to read the books! They are definitely on my to-read list :)
    Check out My FF
    :D

    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to say that I LOVE your cruiser! It's so lovely and sparkly *___*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. Sigh...every week there's another reminder that I still haven't read Jennifer Armentrout. I so need to!
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh... I didn't think of her!! Great choice

    Come and check out my FF @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. One day...oh one day...I'm going to have to read Jennifer Armentrout. She sounds great! Thanks for stopping by this week.

    Traci @ Mad Hatter Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love that part in the book. I was going to say Katy's mom, but for some reason I didn't. And I really hope in Origin they tell her everything. So, shes not sitting at home wondering what happened.
    Old follower
    my F&F
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/05/friday-56-30-feature-friday-29.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I STILL haven't read this series (feel like i'm the only one. :D) Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. Now following you via LInky as well as GFC. :D Have a great weekend, Marilyn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice pick. i should read this series.

    follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-and-follow-47.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for visiting My FF! Following back via GFC

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just recently read Obsidian and couldnt agree with you more. Thanks fir stopping by . Sorry I'm so late.

    Old follower
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete