Tuesday, November 5, 2013

TBR Tuesday #19 ~ The Mystic Wolves by Belinda Boring



My good friend Sharrice from Reese's Reviews: My Addiction to Fiction came up with the idea of 'TBR Tuesday'. And look at the lovely personalized banner she created for me.


Thanks Sharrice. It's awesome!

If you want to join in the fun, then just do the following:
From your book shelf or your e-reader, pick a book that you own that is still on your TBR list. Post it however you want to, then leave a link below so others can see what's waiting to be read.


This week for me its:


The Mystic Wolves
(Mystic Wolves #1)

byBelinda Boring


What would you do if a simple errand takes a deadly twist, turning you from cautious prey to dangerous predator?

Someone is trying to send a deadly message to Mason, arranging the deaths of those he loves and it puts the entire pack and Alpha on high alert. Darcy understands the primal instincts driving her beloved Mason's commands. With the help of those he sets as protectors, she learns about herself and the things she'll need to help support her Alpha and pack. When events turn dire however, one truth offers her strength - once given, oaths are unbreakable ... even if it means risking it all.







I got this for free on Amazon a while back . I liked the cover and I was enticed by the blurb. I'm looking forward to reading it. Just need to clear the decks a bit first. Needless to say, it is slowly making it's way up to the top of the pile.


SO NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!
On your blog (and be sure to leave a link) tell me what's waiting on your TBR pile.



1 comment:

  1. I've heard of this one I think or at least seen the cover. I'll have to see if you like it first then I'll check it out. lol

    Thank you as always for posting and so glad you liked the thingy I made you! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete