Friday, December 6, 2013

Feature & Follow # 68

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community. If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers. But you have to know, the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.



This weeks question:

Q: Tell us at least one new or unusual thing you've done in 2013.


Gosh, I really wasn't expecting this weeks question to change. 

So, let me think...????

Ahh... Sorry. Nope. Can't come up with anything new or unusual.





* ~ * ~ * ~ *


So what's your FF?

To play along visit Parajunkee & Alison Can Read

Follow them, follow their Featured Blogs and then visit as many blogs as you can, posting your answers.

And don't forget to leave your link in the comments section below!


10 comments:

  1. Hopping through. What a cute photo. Those look like M&Ms.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following on G+! :)
    Jessica @ Midnight Blossom

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a cute photo!!
    My FF- http://angelica-2009.blogspot.com/2013/12/feature-and-follow-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this question!
    Here is my FF http://between-my-lines.blogspot.gr/2013/12/feature-and-follow-27-new-things.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I couldn't either really! I was really stretching with what I thought of!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute photo and cool blog! happy FF! new follower via GFC My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, it's difficult to come up with an answer on such short notice, isn't it? I just kept the question that was posted last week for this reason only :)
    Happy FF!
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was a tricky question. No worries :)

    Happy Friday!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol, I totally had the other question ready to go too. Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

    ~Pam @ Moonlight Reader

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's okay little blue frowny face...we'll just have even more time to work on next week's question. Have a great weekend Marilyn!

    Traci @ Mad Hatter Reads

    ReplyDelete