This is a meme created by Reading and Things for bloggers to talk about there book boyfriends and tease the readers with things they've said.
Want to participate?
Then all you have to do is:
1) Pick a book boyfriend, it can be from the book your currently reading or from one you've already read.
2) Write what kind of boyfriend he is, and if you want, say why you think that.
3) Pick a quote from his book, long or short, that proves he is the kind of boyfriend you said he is.
4) Make sure the quote, and the explanation DO NOT give away anything from the book (we want all of the twists and plot surprises to remain surprises).
5) Share it! And shout it out using the #Reading and Things.
My Book Boyfriend for this week is:
Lucas (Landon) Maxfield
from Easy by Tammara Webber
Lucus is ruggedly gorgeous, super caring and has a mystery about him that calls to you to want to learn more about him. The way he treats and respects Jacqueline is both sweet and endearing.
I took a deep breath and exhaled it slowly before turning around. It was Lucas who stood there. His gaze was penetrating, not wavering for a moment, and my pulse hammered under his silent scrutiny. I couldn't remember the last time I'd been so full of pure, unqualified desire.Lucas is the stranger who saved Jacqueline from an attack by a fellow student - she'd never noticed him before then, and now he's everywhere. But can Jacqueline trust him - or will the secrets he's hiding come between them?
(Mature Young Adult / New Adult)
Here's a little taste:
"The night we met - I'm not like that guy." His jaw was rigid.
"I know tha-" He placed a finger over my lips, his expression softening.
"So I don't want you to feel pressured. Or overpowered. But I do, absolutely, want to kiss you right now. Badly." He trailed his finger over my jaw and down my throat, and then into his lap.
Okay! Now it's your turn. Who's your current book crush for this week? Please leave a link below.