Thursday, January 30, 2014

Swoon Thursday # 75 ~ Forever Too Far by Abbi Glines



The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme.

Here's how it works. From the book you're currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOONWhat got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag#YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog!


* ~ * ~ * ~ *


My Swoon for this week comes from:

Forever Too Far
(Too Far #3)

by
Abbi Glines

Warning: This book is recommended for 18+ readers due to its adult content.


First - The Blurb:


Rush promised her forever... but promises can be broken.

Torn between his love for his family and his love for Blaire, Rush has to find a way to save one without losing the other. In the end one has to be more important. Letting go isn’t easy.

Blaire believed in her fairytale... but no one can live in a fantasy.

Her love for Rush and desire to have a family keep her believing that they can find a way for this to work. Until she has to make the right decision for her and the baby. Even if it breaks her heart.

Can they find the forever that they both want or has it all just gone... too far?




Second - The Swoon:

Blaire's eyes filled up with tears and she grabbed my face and kissed me. Her soft lips opened and her tongue slid into my mouth hungrily. Right here in front of everyone. This wasn't like her but I would take it. I started to kiss her back just as passionately when she pulled back enough so that she could look at me. Her hands still held my face. "I love you Rush Finlay. You are going to be the best husband and father the world has ever known. One day our son's wife will be thankful that her husband will have had you for a role model. She'll be lucky because of you. Because you will have raised our son to be the man that you are. He'll love her completely because he'll know how." She choked on a sob and pressed her lips to mine again and I cradled her in my arms as I enjoyed having her so determined to reassure me that I was a good man. Nothing in life was as precious as this women. It never would be. I'd found my happiness.


Forever Too Far is the third installment of Blaire and Rush's story. It was a sweet read with tonnes of swoon worthy moments. Both characters did some growing up and Rush demonstrated a very sensitive and romantic side to himself. A beautiful ending to a beautiful story.

My rating: 5 out of 5


* ~ * ~ * ~ *


Okay, so what do you think?

If you liked my Swoon, please leave a comment below!



8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rush was an idiot in a lot of this series. Gotta give Blair props for sticking with him.

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, and Abbi Glines swoon! I haven't read this one. Such a sweet and tender moment! :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful swoon Marilyn! You make me want to get right back to this series. The deep love and respect Blaire has for Rush is admirable.

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! I really need to read these books. Wonderful swoon, Marilyn. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to meet Rush... he seems adorable and swoony. Great pick!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that is such a beautiful swoon! I need to meet Rush and Blaire too! I have all of the books but just haven't had the time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww... sounds like a fab series! Great swoon choice girl!

    Thanx for visiting my SWOON!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    Hope the kids are settling into school ok! ALL mine are out of the house today! whoo hoo!!

    ReplyDelete