Tuesday, February 18, 2014

TBR Tuesday #33 ~ Perfect For You by Kate Perry



My good friend Sharrice from Reese's Reviews: My Addiction to Fiction came up with the idea of 'TBR Tuesday'

If you want to join in the fun, then just do the following:
From your book shelf or your e-reader, pick a book that you own that is still on your TBR list. Post it however you want to, then leave a link below so others can see what's waiting to be read.


This week for me its:


Perfect For You
(Laurel Heights #1)

by

Kate Perry


Freya Godwin's muse has gone MIA. 

With Freya just hired to redesign the top adult website company in the country, her muse couldn't have chosen a worse time to disappear. Determined to get her sexy back, Freya puts an ad online, hoping to find the right man to inspire her. 

Unfortunately, all roads point back to her upstairs neighbor Greg Cavanaugh. He's everything she doesn't want: a playboy and scumbag lawyer. Except if he's so wrong for her, why does his touch feel like magic? And why does being with him make her believe anything is possible?







I saw this one one on Amazon last year and thought it might be a fun read.


SO NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!
Please leave a comment and tell me what's waiting on your TBR pile.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow yum! I wish sometimes neighbors would actually look that good lol. Great choice I will totally have to check this one out! Thank you so much for sharing that one!

    As always thank you so much for posting! I hope life is well? Still extremely hot by you?

    ReplyDelete