Tuesday, March 18, 2014

TBR Tuesday # 37 ~ Fall Guy by Liz Reinhardt



My good friend Sharrice from Reese's Reviews: My Addiction to Fiction came up with the idea of 'TBR Tuesday'

If you want to join in the fun, then just do the following:
From your book shelf or your e-reader, pick a book that you own that is still on your TBR list. Post it however you want to, then leave a link below so others can see what's waiting to be read.


This week for me its:


Fall Guy
(Youngblood #1)

by

Liz Reinhardt


When Evan Lennox meets Winchester Youngblood . . .

Evan Lennox is going nowhere fast. 

She's living with her grandparents after her parents bailed on her, she got kicked out of her posh private school, and her ex-boyfriend turned out to be a total sleaze. To top it all off, one teeny, tiny fire she lit to burn some memories of her ex goes out of control and lands Evan's pampered behind in court. She's sentenced to community service and dreading it.

Until she meets Winchester Youngblood on the site. 

Everything about him is tricky, not what it seems, and so sexy, Evan can't resist pulling closer. But every step she takes to get to know him gives her more of a reason to back up. Because Winch is one hundred percent complicated, and Evan isn't looking for that. At all. She needs to meet a nice, responsible guy, not share searing kisses with the charming bad boy she met in court.

But Winch is so much more than what he seems, and Evan finds out that she's falling hard for the guy everyone underestimates and writes off. And Winch realizes that Evan is the one person who's ever challenged him to ask for more out of his life. With the odds stacked against them, Evan and Winch need to find out whether they have what it takes to fall for each other.



SO NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!
Leave a comment and tell me what's waiting on your TBR pile.


3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! This seems really interesting! I hope you read it soon so I can tell if I'll like it or not.

    School is alright so far. I think the second half always comes rushing by and before I know it I will be officially finished with my junior year and wondering what to do lol.

    How are things with you? I know you have been busy the last couple weeks, so have things slowed down for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you posted this one today, Marilyn. I'd completely forgot about it and I'd so wanted to read it after I'd finished the Brenna Blixen series. *sigh* You know how it goes...so many books... :)

    I've had Game of Thrones on my shelf for about 3 years. I'll get to it someday. *ha*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um...so many it's not even funny. This one looks yummy. I never get tired of looking at Pepe on a cover.

    I think something still on my TBR pile that I'm upset I haven't got to is JLAs Unchained.

    ReplyDelete