Tuesday, April 29, 2014

TBR Tuesday #43 ~ My Sweetest Escape by Chelsea M. Cameron



My good friend Sharrice from Reese's Reviews: My Addiction to Fiction came up with the idea of 'TBR Tuesday'

If you want to join in the fun, then just do the following:
From your book shelf or your e-reader, pick a book that you own that is still on your TBR list. Post it however you want to, then leave a link below so others can see what's waiting to be read.


This week for me its:


My Sweetest Escape

by

Chelsea M. Cameron


The past will always find you.

Jos Archer was the girl with the perfect life; until the night it all came crashing down around her. Now, nine months later, she still hasn't begun to pick up the pieces. Even transferring to a new college and living under the watchful eye of her older sister, Renee, isn't enough to help her feel normal again.

And then she meets Dusty Sharp. For reasons Jos can't begin to fathom, the newly reformed campus bad boy seems determined to draw her out of her shell. And if she's not careful, his knowing green eyes and wicked smile will make her feel things she's no longer sure she deserves.

But even as Dusty coaxes Jos to open up about the past, he's hiding secrets of his own. Secrets about the night her old life fell apart. When the truth is finally revealed, will it bring them closer together;or tear them apart for good?


I bought this one a while back in paperback and totally forgot it was on my shelf. Just bumped it up my list to read next.



SO NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!
Leave a comment and tell me what's waiting on your TBR pile.


3 comments:

  1. Oh boy! I can't wait to see your review on this one. Thank you so much for posting my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this one. It's okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy April Fool Day to everyone! As swiss replica watches most hockey players know, we (hockey players) have a great sense of humor. So louis vuitton outlet, in the spirit of April Fool Day, I went looking for a prank video on YouTube. The funniest video I discovered was "Jamie Kennedy http://www.ventnorcity.org/tmp.html Experiment".

    ReplyDelete