Tuesday, May 13, 2014

TBR Tuesday #45 ~ The Trouble With Goodbye by Sarra Cannon



My good friend Sharrice from Reese's Reviews: My Addiction to Fiction came up with the idea of 'TBR Tuesday'
If you want to join in the fun, then just do the following:
From your book shelf or your e-reader, pick a book that you own that is still on your TBR list. Post it however you want to, then leave a link below so others can see what's waiting to be read.


This week for me its:


The Trouble With Goodbye
(Fairhope #1)

by

Sarra Cannon




One night can change everything…

Two years ago, Leigh Anne Davis shocked everyone in tiny Fairhope, Georgia when she broke up with her wealthy boyfriend to attend an Ivy League university a thousand miles away. At school, she finds a happiness and independence she’s never known.

Until one terrifying night takes it all away from her.

With no place else to go, Leigh Anne heads home to reclaim her old life. A life she worked so hard to escape. On the outside, she seems like the same girl everyone has always known. But deep inside, she’s hiding a terrible secret.

That’s when she meets Knox Warner, a troubled newcomer to Fairhope. His eyes have the same haunted look she sees every day in the mirror, and when she’s near him, the rest of the world fades away. But being with Knox would mean disappointing everyone all over again. If she wants to save what’s left of her old life, she has no choice but to say goodbye to him forever.

Only, the trouble with goodbye is that sometimes it’s about courage and sometimes it’s about fear. And sometimes you’re too broken to know the difference until it’s too late.


SO NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!
Leave a comment and tell me what's waiting on your TBR pile.


3 comments:

  1. Oh, I think I may have this one on my ereader, Marilyn. I remember being excited about it! *ha* I have Angelfall still collecting dust...and I KNOW it's going to be fantastic! I really need a time turner - so I could make more time to read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I don't know this one. For me this week? I'm wishing very much that I had time to read Forever by Maggie Stiefvater.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh oh I have this one on my shelf too! So cool we're live twinsies!!! Yippeeee!! Thank you my dear for being my constant companion for doing this post for me.

    ReplyDelete