Tuesday, May 20, 2014

TBR Tuesday #46 ~ Thin White Line by J. A. Templeton



My good friend Sharrice from Reese's Reviews: My Addiction to Fiction came up with the idea of 'TBR Tuesday'

If you want to join in the fun, then just do the following:
From your book shelf or your e-reader, pick a book that you own that is still on your TBR list. Post it however you want to, then leave a link below so others can see what's waiting to be read.


This week for me its:


Thin White Line
(Badboy Rockers #1)

by

J. A. Templeton




Kenzie’s picture perfect California life is turned upside down when her father leaves the family for another woman. Within months, she goes from private school and posh beachside living to public school and a sub-par apartment in rainy Washington. 

On her first day at her new school, Kenzie is reunited with her cousin Brooke, a rebellious senior who sings in a popular rock band with two of the sexiest men Kenzie has ever met. 

Kenzie is soon swept into a world of partying, concerts and tattooed bad boy rockers. Just when she starts to feel like she finally belongs, a single night and a fateful decision changes everything. 

*New Adult Romance--17+ due to adult situations.


Yeah, not sure why this one is still on my shelf. 


SO NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!
Leave a comment and tell me what's waiting on your TBR pile.

3 comments:

  1. I do love a rock romance, Marilyn! I still have Love Resolution by Michelle Mankin sitting on my shelf. And I have no idea why...I love her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know this one. But I agree rock romance is yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this book too!!!! I swear there is not enough time between my one-click habit and reading time. lol Great pick. Hopefully one of us will read this one soon. My money's on you. Sorry I have been MIA for a while but I really thank you for posting this every week. Have a great week and no I haven't seen Divergent yet. I am hoping to soon but I think it's out of theaters here.

    ReplyDelete