Saturday, June 14, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #54



Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s ReviewsIt is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks.


And this weeks additions are:


Starting Over (Starting Over, #1)
by Evan Grace




Hooked on the Game (The Sterling Shore Series #1)
by C.M. Owens




Close to You (Laurel Heights, #2)
by Kate Perry



So... what did you add to your shelf this week?
I'd really like to know.
Please leave a comment below.




4 comments:

  1. Some very sexy looking covers indeed. Is this NA or romance. Some of these look like something I would read.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh nice haul! These are all totally new to me! Hope you enjoy each and every one of them!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some I don't know. Nice. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, I haven't heard of any of these, Marilyn. I hope you read and enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete