Thursday, June 12, 2014

Swoon Thursday #94 ~ Thin White Line by J.A. Templeton





The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme.

Here's how it works. From the book you're currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOONWhat got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag#YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog!


* ~ * ~ * ~ *


My Swoon for this week comes from:

Thin White Line
(Badboy Rockers #1)
by
J.A. Templeton


First - The Blurb:

*New Adult Romance--17+ due to adult situations.*





Kenzie’s picture perfect California life is turned upside down when her father leaves the family for another woman. Within months, she goes from private school and posh beachside living to public school and a sub-par apartment in rainy Washington. 

On her first day at her new school, Kenzie is reunited with her cousin Brooke, a rebellious senior who sings in a popular rock band with two of the sexiest men Kenzie has ever met. 

Kenzie is soon swept into a world of partying, concerts and tattooed bad boy rockers. Just when she starts to feel like she finally belongs, a single night and a fateful decision changes everything. 






Second - The Swoon:

His throat convulses as he swallows hard, then he reaches up and brushes long fingers along my jaw. "I want you too."
The smile disappears from my lips and I kiss him... with all the passion I've been feeling since I met him.
His hands cup my face and his lips meet mine. The touch is soft at first, but soon grows heated as I scoot closer to him, my arms around his neck. I push him back on the couch and am soon the aggressor, kissing him, my hands in his hair.
Reaching behind his head he drags the shirt over his head and tosses it aside. I slide my hands along the chiseled planes of his chest, his abdomen, and the sides of his mouth curve into a mischievous grin that I feel all the way to my toes.


There are two bad boys in this story - Ryder and Deklan. Ryder is the flirtatious type, while Deklan is a little more reserved. Attracted to both of them, Kenzie is not sure which one she likes more. Eventually though, she does finally make a decision.

Can you guess which bad boy she's kissing?

Hint: it's probably not the one you think it is.


* ~ * ~ * ~ *


Okay, so what do you think?

If you liked my Swoon, please leave a comment below!

7 comments:

  1. Sweet swoon!! I know I'd like this one! A bit of a triangle too... yep, adding it!

    Thanx for visiting my SWOON!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! That's some great swoon, Marilyn. I'm going to guess Deklan but I suppose I'm gonna have to read it to find out, right?!? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo! I don't like love triangles, but double the "bad", yum ;D Great swoon choice, Marilyn!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! And two bad boys on top that hot swoon! I'm guessing it's Deklan since it starts off slow. Great pick!!

    Kathy
    http://mynookbooksnmore.com/2014/06/swoon-thursday-the-vixen-the-vet.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. You read it! Yay!!!! I definitely need to move this book up on my list!!! Great swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh *sigh* two bad boys! Now that sounds like my kind of read. Wonderful swoon!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete