Tuesday, June 3, 2014

TBR Tuesday #48 ~ Angel In Chains by Nellie C. Lind



My good friend Sharrice from Reese's Reviews: My Addiction to Fiction came up with the idea of 'TBR Tuesday'
If you want to join in the fun, then just do the following:
From your book shelf or your e-reader, pick a book that you own that is still on your TBR list. Post it however you want to, then leave a link below so others can see what's waiting to be read.


This week for me its:

Angel In Chains
(Forever Yours #1)

by
Nellie C. Lind


The last thing Inez expected to find inside the cave that appeared from nowhere was a chained angel, but there he was. Tall, beautiful and making her heart beat like never before. 

When Inez entered the cave Aledyan first thought that he was imagining her. He has been a warlock's prisoner for over two hundred years, but she could end his torments and set him free, if he played his cards right. Would he be able to go through with it? Would he be able to hurt her, knowing also that she was his one true love?



SO NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!
Leave a comment and tell me what's waiting on your TBR pile.

2 comments:

  1. This book sounds fantastic!! Can't wait for you to read it so I can see if I want to add it to my tbr list. Thank you again for posting. It means a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a sucker for angels, Marilyn! Hmm, gotta add this to my tbr. *ha* I've had Carrie Vaughn's After the Golden Age sitting on my shelf since it released...don't know when that was but it was awhile ago. ;) I don't know why I haven't read it yet. I love her writing!

    ReplyDelete