Saturday, August 2, 2014

Jumble Your Genres Reading Challenge 2014: August



This year Readers Live A Thousand LivesCorrie The Book Crazed Girl, and Lovin' Los Libros have teamed up to host the Jumble Your Genres Reading Challenge! For this challenge, the goal is to mix up the genres/categories we read. We have all had those times when we have gotten stuck in the genre/category we are currently reading and read nothing else for a while. The goal here is to mix that up! Each month a different genre/category will be featured and the goal is to read and review one book or more in that genre/category during that month.


For August the genre / category is ~ Paranormal


Some of my Favorites...

Okay, since I write Paranormal, this one had to be in the list of favorites.



And...







In August, I Plan To Read...




So what Paranormal book are you planning to read?
Please leave a comment below.




2 comments:

  1. Love some of your favorites!! And awesome choice! I so need to get back into that series! :)

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, some of your favorites would make my list as well, Marilyn. Since I need to get caught up on The Hollows, I'll probably be reading those for this month's challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete