Tuesday, September 2, 2014

TBR Tuesday #61 ~ The Unknown (Flawed #1) by Lara Henley



My good friend Sharrice from Reese's Reviews: My Addiction to Fiction came up with the idea of 'TBR Tuesday'

If you want to join in the fun, then just do the following:
From your book shelf or your e-reader, pick a book that you own that is still on your TBR list. Post it however you want to, then leave a link below so others can see what's waiting to be read.


This week for me its:

The Unknown
(Flawed #1)

by
Lara Henley 




Misty found out early in life that things just don't come easy. She has learned to trust no one, and that you can't depend on anyone but yourself when the chips fall. Finally free of the states clutches she sets out on a whirl wind adventure called LIFE....

But she never expected Drake....

Drake... is use to being in the lime light just graduated from college. Wondering what's next? Misty is a welcome surprise. So different from his everyday mundane experiences..

Can two completely different people share a journey that could change both of their lives forever? Or will they end up destroying each other in the process?

Escape to The UnKnown



SO NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!
Leave a comment and tell me what's waiting on your TBR pile.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds pretty good, Marilyn. I can see why you put it on your shelf. :) I still have Overwhelm Me by AC Marchman waiting on me. Hope you've had a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does look good. I knocked something off this week that's been waiting too long. That was Shatter by Erin McCarthy. I've had it since June and I so shouldn't have waited that long. Frayed is still sitting there though. Want to get to that soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh cool! This book definitely is sounding/looking awesome. Really like the cover. Thank you for posting these and so sorry it took so long to write back.

    ReplyDelete