Tuesday, October 7, 2014

TBR Tuesday #66 ~ Starting Over (Starting Over #1) by Evan Grace



My good friend Sharrice from Reese's Reviews: My Addiction to Fiction came up with the idea of 'TBR Tuesday'

If you want to join in the fun, then just do the following:
From your book shelf or your e-reader, pick a book that you own that is still on your TBR list. Post it however you want to, then leave a link below so others can see what's waiting to be read.


This week for me its:


Starting Over
(Starting Over #1)

by
Evan Grace 




Bellamy Carmichael’s finally come home after staying away for six years. There’s just one problem, Luke Carter… 

Six years ago she seduced him, but a realization had him turning his back on her and became the cause of her long exodus. But with her brother’s imminent deployment Bellamy knows she’s bound to see him. 

Luke Carter made the mistake of crossing a line he never should’ve crossed six years ago… 

He knows he’s the reason why Bellamy avoids home, and with her coming back home he’s hoping to make things right. He just wasn’t expecting her to look so damn beautiful. 

However, there’s one more problem, Bellamy’s been keeping a secret from Luke for past six years. When passion builds between them she knows that she must tell Luke the truth, but will it bring them closer together? 

Or will it drive them apart for good? 

Note:Recommended for ages 17+ due to language and sexual content.




SO NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!

Leave a comment and tell me what's waiting on your TBR pile.

2 comments:

  1. I can see why you picked up this one, Marilyn. It sounds pretty good. I hope you'll get to read it eventually. :) I still have Water for Elephants sitting on my shelf. :) Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I absolutely love the sound of this book!! Definitely need you to pick this one up soon so I can decide if I NEED it. lol Thank you as always for posting!!

    ReplyDelete