Tuesday, December 23, 2014

TBR Tuesday #77 ~ The Falling of Love (Falling #1) by Marisa Oldham



My good friend Sharrice from Reese's Reviews: My Addiction to Fiction came up with the idea of 'TBR Tuesday'

If you want to join in the fun, then just do the following:
From your book shelf or your e-reader, pick a book that you own that is still on your TBR list. Post it however you want to, then leave a link below so others can see what's waiting to be read.


This week for me its:


The Falling of Love
(Falling #1)
by
Marisa Oldham 



You will never forget your first date, your first kiss, or your first love. You will also never forget how it felt when it was torn apart. 

Seventeen-year old Grace Hathaway does not give much thought to falling in love, until the day that Ian Taylor, rebel and misfit walks into her math class. From their first conversation, Grace is mesmerized by Ian's charisma and rock star façade. 

Ian Taylor, a seventeen-year old kid from the wrong side of the tracks tries to ignore the feelings he has for Grace, but is captured by her caring, non-judgmental personality from the moment they meet. Grace becomes Ian's everything and there is nothing he will not do for her. Hurting her was never part of his plan. 

“The Falling of Love” will take you on a sweet, emotional journey of two young adults falling in love for the first time, and then tear your heart apart when that love is threatened by dishonesty and betrayal. 


I saw this one advertised on Goodreads and thought it sounded interesting. Unfortunately though, I haven't quite gotten around to reading it yet. Hopefully it will make it to the top of the list in 2015.


SO NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!

Leave a comment and tell me what's waiting on your TBR pile.

5 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this one before, hope you like it!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know this one either. Mine? So many. Still haven't read Frayed by Kim Karr. I really want to but I'm struggling with what I already know about Ben.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this one before but it sounds good. I hope you get to it in 2015 - and that you love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I forgot to tell you one that was still on my tbr shelf...She's Gone Country by Jane Porter. I read her Flirting with Forty, loved it and snatched up a few more of hers...haven't read them yet though.

      Delete
  4. I need this book, totally going on my tbr pile. Hope you read this book soon!!!

    ReplyDelete