Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #17 ~The Stars Never Rise (Untitled Series #1) by Rachel Vincent




Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine which spotlights highly anticipated upcoming releases.


This week I’m waiting on: 


The Stars Never Rise
(Untitled Series #1)
by
Rachel Vincent


Expected publication: June 9th, 2015 by Delacorte Press



Sixteen-year-old Nina Kane should be worrying about her immortal soul, but she's too busy trying to actually survive. Her town's population has been decimated by soul-consuming demons, and souls are in short supply. Watching over her younger sister, Mellie, and scraping together food and money are all that matters. The two of them are a family. They gave up on their deadbeat mom a long time ago.

When Nina discovers that Mellie is keeping a secret that threatens their very existence, she'll do anything to protect her. Because in New Temperance, sins are prosecuted as crimes by the brutal Church and its army of black-robed exorcists. And Mellie's sin has put her in serious trouble.

To keep them both alive, Nina will need to trust Finn, a fugitive with deep green eyes who has already saved her life once and who might just be an exorcist. But what kind of exorcist wears a hoodie?

Wanted by the Church and hunted by dark forces, Nina knows she can't survive on her own. She needs Finn and his group of rogue friends just as much as they need her.

I really liked the Soul Screamers series so I'm super excited for the release of The Stars Never Rise.



What are you waiting for?
Please leave a comment below with your WoW link!
Thanks in advance for stopping by!


10 comments:

  1. I was also a fan of the Soul Screamer and her Pride series. Hoping this one is just as good.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! Dying for this one! Feels like forever since I read a Rachel Vincent book!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel Vincent is amazing! I love her Shifters series. I can't wait for this book! Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god, this is one my 2015 anticipated books!! :)

    My WoW
    ~Karina @ Watcha Reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, I think this one is my WoW choice in a few weeks! One of my most anticipated novels. I hope you loveeeee it, Marilyn!!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous day :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YESS! I'm sooo excited about this one!

    Love this pick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Rachel Vincent! I'm hoping this book is even better than her other books.
    Great choice! Happy Wednesday :)
    Here’s my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes I love this pick! I am soooo excited for this book!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pick! I'm gonna look at this one for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I AM SO KEEN FOR THIS TOO! I need a Rachel Vincent fix!!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete