Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #28 ~ 21 Stolen Kisses by Lauren Blakely




Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine which spotlights highly anticipated upcoming releases.


This week I’m waiting on: 


21 Stolen Kisses
by
Lauren Blakely


Expected publication: May 5th, 2015 by Bloomsbury Spark



When I first met him I resisted. 
Like any forbidden love, I told myself he was a crush, and it would pass.
That was a lie. It never faded.

And I never expected he would fall for me just as hard. 

There were so many reasons that should have kept us apart, least of all, the decade that separated us. Growing up in New York City, I learned early on that love is a double-edged sword. Love broke up my parents, love took away my friends, and love — the big, intense, never-been-like-this-before love — landed me in therapy. Now I’m heading to college, and it’s time to give love a clean slate again. But, can I really start over when he’s still in my life Because the one man I’ve always wanted, is also the only guy I absolutely can’t have…And he wants me just as fiercely.

Can I settle for anything less than the love of my life?

add to Goodreads


What are you waiting for?
Please leave a comment below with your WoW link!
Thanks in advance for stopping by!



9 comments:

  1. WOW...this sounds good! Thanks for sharing it! Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I hope she doesn't settle. I will be waiting for your review on this one.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pick! Not my kind of read but still hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmm wondering what's the reason if age is the least. Does sound good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice! I've been seeing this one around a bit and it seems pretty interesting!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard great things about this author's books! I have not read any of her books before though O_O I hope you enjoy this one when you read it, Marilyn!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous week :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds really good. I've been meaning to read a Blakely book...I have so many on my Kindle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great choice! Thank you so much for sharing. I don't think I'd heard of this one.

    ReplyDelete