Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #32 ~ Beautiful Sacrifice (The Maddox Brothers #3) by Jamie McGuire




Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine which spotlights highly anticipated upcoming releases.


This week I’m waiting on: 

Beautiful Sacrifice
(The Maddox Brothers #3)
by
Jamie McGuire  


Expected publication: May 31st, 2015 by Amazon Digital Services, Inc.



Falyn Fairchild can walk away from anything. Having already left her car, her education, and even her parents, the daughter of the next governor of Colorado is back in her hometown, broke and waiting tables for the Bucksaw Café. After every shift, Falyn adds to her shoebox of cash, hoping to one day save enough to buy her a plane ticket to the only place she can find forgiveness: Eakins, Illinois.

The moment Taylor Maddox is seated in Falyn’s section at the Bucksaw, she knows he’s trouble. Taylor is charming, breaks promises, and gorgeous even when covered in filth—making him everything Falyn believes a hotshot firefighter to be. Falyn isn’t interested in becoming another statistic, and for a Maddox boy, a disinterested girl is the ultimate challenge.

Once Falyn learns where Taylor calls home, everything changes. In the end, Maddox persistence is met with Falyn’s talent for leaving, and for the first time, Taylor may be the one to get burned.




What are you waiting for?
Please leave a comment below with your WoW link!
Thanks in advance for stopping by!




14 comments:

  1. I can't believe I haven't started this series yet! I bought the first book a long time ago, too. I hope you enjoy this, hopefully I'll get around to it eventually!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried this series yet, but I've always been curious about it. When the moment comes, I hope you have a blast with this instalment, Marilyn!

    Thanks for sharing and here's my WoW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this one does look good! I haven't started the series yet but you keep adding books to my pile.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I've actually never read Beautiful Disaster... yet. I'll get to it eventually, though. ;) I hope you end up enjoying this, Marilyn!

    Aimee @ Deadly Darlings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quite a popular pick today! Hope you enjoy this one too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pick and hope you get to read it soon. Brandi @ Brandi Breathes Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pick! I definitely can't wait for this one either :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just added this to my Amazon wishlist! The cover is gorgeous too!!! Love Jamie McGuire!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOAH!! When did they reveal the cover for this?! :O How did I miss that? I also can't wait for this :D

    MY WOW
    ~Karina @ Watcha Reading

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this cover! I hope you enjoy this book when you read it :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog, Marilyn!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes!! I want this one too!! It'll be here soon!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh those Maddox brothers! I've actually only read the first book but I want to read all about Travis' brothers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so behind on reading and this series is no exception. I need to read the second one first! Love the covers of these books!

    ReplyDelete