Tuesday, May 26, 2015

TBR Tuesday # 98 ~ Moonflower by E.D.C. Johnson




My good friend Sharrice from Reese's Reviews: My Addiction to Fiction came up with the idea of 'TBR Tuesday'

If you want to join in the fun, then just do the following:
From your book shelf or your e-reader, pick a book that you own that is still on your TBR list. Post it however you want to, then leave a link below so others can see what's waiting to be read.


This week for me its:


Moonflower
by
E.D.C. Johnson



After Josephine Wood’s father dies of cancer, her mother up-roots the two of them and moves to the city. Josie hates her city life, but her teenage issues are of little consequence when they have a car accident and she wakes up in a strange land (reminiscent of Victorian Europe) alone. Lost, with her school backpack as the only connection to her world, Josie struggles to find her way home. She is found by Lucius Conrí, the son of a Marquess, who possesses royal blood and the gift to shift into a wolf’s form at will. Can the kind-hearted Lucius help her find her way while winning her love, or will she fall for Donovan Conrí his older, more serious brother and heir to the Conrí wealth?

Add to Goodreads


SO NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!
Leave a comment and tell me what's waiting on your TBR pile.








6 comments:

  1. I haven't seen this feature before! I have to tell you, I really loved Moonflower. I liked it a lot, it's a great story and it reminds me I should check and see if there is a sequel out yet. Hopefully when you get to it you'll like it as much as I did! :D

    Diamond @ Dee's Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this book in my TBR pile too!!! I've been meaning to read it, just haven't had time!!! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know this one but I love that cover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm digging on this cover. Thank you as always for posting. I think I'll wait on your review for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a fun read... bit of a love triangle maybe...

    Naomi @ Naomi’s Reading Palace

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of this one before but it sounds good. I can see why you added it to your shelf. ;)

    ReplyDelete