Tuesday, July 28, 2015

TBR Tuesday # 107 ~ Escaping Me (Escaping #1) by Elizabeth Lee




My good friend Sharrice from Reese's Reviews: My Addiction to Fiction came up with the idea of 'TBR Tuesday'

If you want to join in the fun, then just do the following:
From your book shelf or your e-reader, pick a book that you own that is still on your TBR list. Post it however you want to, then leave a link below so others can see what's waiting to be read.


This week for me its:


Escaping Me
 (Escaping #1)
by
 Elizabeth Lee


All she wanted to do was forget. Forget the memory of walking in on her boyfriend in the middle of, well, another girl. Forget how she had her entire life planned out. And, forget about being perfect all the time. Unfortunately, she was Whitney Vandaveer and despite the fact that she moved to the middle of nowhere – she couldn't.

He always knew he would never be more than nothing. No job, no money, no future. Cole Pritchett had accepted the fact that he would always be the screw up and he was okay with it. Until he met her.

Here's the thing they quickly found out – sometimes we all need a little help escaping who we think we are.




SO NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!
Leave a comment and tell me what's waiting on your TBR pile.

5 comments:

  1. I haven't read the never never series, but it looks good! I'm glad you enjoyed it! <3 Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another book new to me, keen to see what you think of it!

    Naomi @ Naomi’s Reading Palace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't read this one. I need to read Enshadowed so I can read Oblivion by Kelly Creagh. I had waited because the wait between books is killer. Now is the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm 99% sure I have this one on my kindle as well, Marilyn. *clicks kindle on to check* Yep! I hope we both get to read it sometime soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one looks good. Thankfully not familiar. I hope you can get to this one soon!! Thank you as always for posting!

    ReplyDelete