Tuesday, January 5, 2016

TBR Tuesday #129 ~ Live for You (Boys of the South #1) by Marquita Valentine


My good friend Sharrice from Reese's Reviews: My Addiction to Fiction came up with the idea of 'TBR Tuesday'

If you want to join in the fun, then just do the following:
From your book shelf or your e-reader, pick a book that you own that is still on your TBR list. Post it however you want to, then leave a link below so others can see what's waiting to be read.


This week for me its:


Live for You
(Boys of the South #1)
by
Marquita Valentine   


The faster I rise, the harder they want to see me fall.

For years, I had the perfect life and the perfect career as the reigning princess of country music, Violet Lynn. Then, after one drunken night, my mug shot went viral. Suddenly, I was the girl least likely to be invited anywhere. 

Unable to withstand the questions from the press, or the sight of my ex-boyfriend with my ex-best friend, I ran... straight into the arms of one bad boy bartender--Cole Morgan.

Cole's nothing like any guy I met before, with his rough demeanor, tattoos, and peircings. Only, it doesn't matter to me that our worlds are so different they don't even occupy the same universe. Cole makes me feel safe, secure, and...loved.

But once he learns the truth of who I am and what I did, will he stay or turn on me like all the others?

Boys of the South:
Live For You- Violet Rae and Cole
Only For You- the conclusion to Violet Rae and Cole's story
All For You- West and McKenzie
True For You- Jackson and Bliss
Wish For You- Lacey and Wyatt




So now it's your turn.
Leave a comment and tell me what's waiting on your TBR pile.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good read! Hope you enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again we have the same book still waiting on us to get around to opening it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have seen this one but haven't read it. Hope you get to.

    ReplyDelete