Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday # 75 ~ Released (The Eternal Balance #3) by Jus Accardo




Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine which spotlights highly anticipated upcoming releases.


This week I'm waiting on:


Released
(The Eternal Balance #3)
by Jus Accardo


Expected publication: March 28th 2016 



Jax Flynn’s life just went from bad to worse. He was already sharing his body with a demon named Azirak, but after killing its mate… Well, shit got real. Now the demon has taken control of Jax’s body and everything he cares for is at stake, including Samantha, the girl he loves. Yeah, that’s not going to happen. It’s time Jax showed everyone what he was really made of.

Add to Goodreads



So, what are you waiting for?
Please leave a comment below with your WoW link!

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Just saw this at the last blog I was at! Great pick!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have got the first two books, but haven't read them yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read this one. Got an e-ARC of it hoping to start it soon.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick! I have to get caught up on this series!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have book one in this series and a bunch of books by Jus Accardo, I just haven't read her yet. I hope your wait isn't too long for this one!

    ReplyDelete