Friday, April 22, 2016

Inspiring Fridays #3 ~ Photograph by Ed Sheeran




Inspiring Fridays is a post I've created to add something a little different to my blog. It's purpose is simple. Each week, it is my intention to feature a book, a song or a movie which inspires me. If you like, you can join in or just leave a comment below. I would love to see your thoughts on whatever is currently spotlighted, and to discover what inspires you.


For this weeks Inspiring Friday, I have selected a song...



Photograph
by
Ed Sheeran





My daughter is currently learning to play this song on the guitar as a project for high school. She's not bad at playing it, and I love to hear it. It also inspires me to put my fingers to the keyboard and start working more seriously on my next novel.


2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea for a feature, Marilyn! I can't wait to see what all you'll post. As for Ed...love, love, love Ed!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Ed Sherran! He is awesome!

    ReplyDelete