Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Teaser Tuesday # 187 ~ The Premonition Series by Amy A. Bartol




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

* ~ * ~ * ~ *


The Premonition Series
by
Amy A. Bartol


As I'm currently reading Iniquity, the final book in The Premonition Series by Amy A. Bartol, I thought I would dedicate a post to the first 4 volumes and share a few teasers.





He isn't wearing a shirt.... He shouldn't just walk around like that; it's obscene to have to look at someone so perfect. He should do the world a favor and eat a donut or two.


Reed lifts his lips from mine, and looking into my eyes, he murmurs, “I want those thousand years with you, Evie, you have no idea how much I want them. I want a thousand years, and then I want a hundred thousand more.” 






“Reed, I know that you think that it's better to wait until I evolve fully, but I don't think I can wait any longer..... You are my blood now and I'm yours. We are bound to each other in every way possible but one and I.. I don't know where I'm going, I don't even know what I've become, but I know that if I am with you, then I'm free...I'm home. Let me show you what you mean to me. Let me pull you into my world, as you have pulled me into yours.” ... Evie









“I miss the outline of your body pressed to mine and the feel of your breath on my neck when you sleep. I miss the sound of your voice. I need you. I have to go soon, but I will be back for you. I promise you. Then, I will show you that there is still beauty in the world -- not a future full of despair. I promise you, I will.”








I have to kiss her again; I start with her lips. When I taste her on my tongue, I want more. I need more. Tugging on her bottom lip with mine elicits a soft groan of pleasure from her. I live in the sound of it.
When our bodies fit together, like pieces falling into place, I’m nearly undone by it and by her eyes. They narrow and her forehead leans forward to rest against mine. Through her eyes, I can almost see inside her soul. That’s where I long to be: centered near her soul, wedged between it and her heart. ~ Reed's POV






I love Reed and Evie. They are two of my favourite book characters. I can't wait to see how their story ends.




* ~ * ~ * ~ *


Okay, so what do you think?
If you liked my Tease, please leave a comment below.


4 comments:

  1. Ooh nice set of teasers!! That very first one had me cracking up!! I tend to think that with the celebs that are always splashed on the magazines at the checkout counters!! LOL!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, such a love! That first one made me laugh though. Eat a donut or two. LOL

    Here's My TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aah! You're killing me! I have this series, in signed paperbacks, still gathering dust on my shelf. When can I carve out some time for this series, Marilyn??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sigh... I need more time to read! This series sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete