Friday, May 13, 2016

Time Out




As the title of this post suggests, I will be taking a brief 
'Time Out' from blogging.

This hasn't been an easy decision for me to make as I enjoy reading, creating posts and sharing comments with all of you.

However, for the next month and a half, my life is going to be crazy busy with full time work, helping my son through his first set of high school exams, completing a small thesis, and life in general. As we all know, there are only so many hours in the day and it is not always easy to keep up with everything.

Fortunately for me though, I know this busy time will pass. Or at least I hope it will. Fingers crossed.

 I will be returning in July and look forward to continuing to share my love and passion for books with you all then.

In the mean time... 

Happy Blogging!!!! 




7 comments:

  1. Yikes! It sounds like you are about to be hello kitty busy! Hopefully you will still get a chance to read for fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you're feeling, Marilyn, and admire you for taking the time out. I'll be sporadic in commenting over the next few months and will only have posts posting because I did them so far in advance. Good luck with everything and I look forward to your return, my friend! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely know how you feel. I hope you can work in some relaxing time! We will miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely understand and everyone needs a moment for themselves and what is important at that moment. Take the time you need and get some R&R when you can. :) *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best of luck to you and your family, with everything! We await your return. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope all is going well Marilyn! Just thought I'd check in!!

    ReplyDelete