Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday # 84 ~ Brave (Contours of the Heart #4) by Tammara Webber




Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine which spotlights highly anticipated upcoming releases.


This week I'm waiting on:


Brave
(Contours of the Heart #4)
by
Tammara Webber


Expected publication: There is no known release date or full description yet.



Courage means rising up to defend your beliefs… or daring to question them.

Get ready for Erin's story: A new standalone novel in the Contours of the Heart world.

Greed. Betrayal. Loss. Revenge. And that's just where it begins.

Add to Goodreads



So, what are you waiting for?
Please leave a comment below with your WoW link!


4 comments:

  1. Greed, betrayal, revenge this one sounds a little soap opera-ry to me!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a totally new to me one! Something I find myself saying a lot today! Hope you love it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know she was writing another one! I'm so excited now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh... I had no clue this was coming! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete